• People who are on the: energetic, motivated, and creative side are both more likely to be entrepreneurial and
• more likely to have strong emotional states," says Freeman.
Those states may include depression, despair, and hopelessness.
• It's a stressful job . . . Three out of four venture-backed startups fail according to research by Shikhar Ghosh, a Harvard Business School lecturer
• business leaders have practiced impression management -- also known as "fake it till you make it.“ . . . to combat the stigma on depression and anxiety
• Entrepreneurs often juggle many roles and face countless setbacks -- lost customers, disputes with partners, increased competition, staffing problems --all while struggling to make payroll.